Due to weather, the reopening of the North Gate has been delayed. Please continue to use the South Gate. The entire community is to be commended as there have been no issues at the South Gate. Thank you for your patience and understanding
ALL ENTRY AND EXIT MUST BE THROUGH THE SOUTH GATE, Airport Road.
If possible, schedule your trips to avoid the following:
- Cypress Creek Elementary starts 7:55am / ends 2:05pm (on Williamson Blvd)
- Creekside Middle School starts 8:50am / ends 3:30pm (school outside the back gate)
- Spruce Creek High School starts 7:29am / ends 2:00pm
School Buses Schedules
- Mornings betweeen 6:00 A.M. and 7:15 A.M.
- Afternoons between 2:15 P.M. and 3:30 P.M.
All Emergency Services and Utility Services have been advised.
In this month's issue:
- Spruce Creek Garden and Nature Club
- What’s Happening at Spruce Creek Country Club
- Spruce Creek Reading Group
- Children's Recreation Committee
- Lunch Bunch
- Health Minute
- Spruce Creek Security Update
- SC Airport Operations
- Spruce Creek C.E.R.T
- Spruce Creek Flying Club
- More From Les
An amendment to the governing documents changed the notice requirement for Board Candidates from 30 days to 60 days prior to the Annual Meeting. Spruce Creek POA holds their Annual Meeting each year during the last week in January or the first week in February. This means that anyone interested in submitting their Candidacy for the Board would do so in late November or early December. More specifics will be provided as soon as the Annual Meeting date is set.
If you or someone you know has an incident to report, please use this form to provide the details. We would like to get feedback on the form format and the online information gathering process as well as collect records of past and recent incidents.
We will use the information collected to help determine the areas of most concern as we work to promote and improve airport ground traffic safety. If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know.
Thanks for your help.
Please note, the survey is in the secure area of our website and you will be required to enter the user name and password that is listed in the Update Magazine to access it.